DARI: Delivering Motion Health at Population Scale
Human motion is the next vital sign. DARI works with providers to capture and apply objective human movement data through the entire continuum of care–from wellness and preventive medicine, to injury, recovery, and beyond.
A New Paradigm in Motion Health
DARI harnesses the power of markerless motion capture and sophisticated biomechanical algorithms to deliver motion health to entire patient populations.
- No time-consuming markers or force plates
- Objective, whole-body biomechanical analysis in as little as five minutes
- Actionable data delivered to clinicians and patients within seconds of a scan
Featured Healthcare Partners:
DARI Technology is Helping Providers:
- Differentiate themselves in their markets through profitable Motion Health service lines
- Track and assess patient outcomes objectively over time
- Develop value-added partnerships with local employers to deliver musculoskeletal wellness programs to their employees.
- Craft targeted patient risk mitigation strategies in joint replacement and other value-based payment environments.
Reduce Costs with Proactive Care
Our data can be leveraged to:
- Identify threats to bone and joint health
- Improve personalized exercise and rehabilitation services
- Reduce cost through targeted proactive intervention
Download a Use Case
Missouri Orthopaedic Institute used DARI technology to track patient outcomes and record revenue growth. To read their use case, enter your name and email address below to receive a PDF.