DARI: Delivering Motion Health
DARI makes it possible to use objective human movement data to deliver wellness, engage in community outreach, and help people achieve a better quality of life. At sub-millimeter accuracy and in minutes per scan, DARI provides research-grade biomechanics at unprecedented scale. This data helps wellness professionals identify movement imbalances, asymmetries, and compensation patterns that keep people from achieving their best motion.
A New Kind of Wellness
DARI harnesses the power of markerless motion capture and sophisticated biomechanical algorithms to deliver motion health to entire populations.
- No time-consuming markers or force plates
- Objective, whole-body biomechanical analysis in as little as five minutes
- Actionable data delivered within seconds of a scan
DARI Technology is Helping Providers:
- Differentiate themselves in their markets with a motion health service line
- Track and assess outcomes objectively over time
- Develop value-added partnerships with local employers to deliver wellness programs to their employees.
- Provide personalized analysis at population scale.