Thank You : ASMI’s 39th Annual Injuries in Baseball Course
DARI was excited to be a sponsor for the ASMI annual injuries in baseball course. This three-day virtual course was for athletic trainers, biomechanists, physical therapists, sports physicians, orthopaedic surgeons, physiologists, strength and conditioning coaches, certified personal trainers and others who work with athletes in baseball.
- Integrate shoulder anatomy with biomechanics, examination, treatment and rehabilitation of the unstable shoulder
- Apply current advances in treatment and rehabilitation to injuries of the throwing shoulder
- Review current advances in the rehabilitation of injuries to the throwing shoulder
- Recognize and report current trends associated with training procedures in baseball
- Examine current concepts relating to the anatomy, biomechanics, examination and treatment of the elbow
- Review the treatment and rehabilitation of injuries to the elbow
- Discuss the importance of rehabilitation and conditioning techniques for today’s athlete
- Discuss the practical aspects of developing a healthy pitcher
- Apply recent advances in primary care sports medicine to on-the-field injuries
- Examine current concepts in prevention and treatment to injuries in youth baseball
- Identify and report current concepts in the treatment and rehabilitation of injuries to the foot and ankle
Wu Tsai Performance Alliance: University of Kansas
The Wu Tsai Human Performance Alliance is designed to integrate deep scientific knowledge with the thoughtful inclusion of diverse voices...
New Branding Coming Soon!
We haven't posted as much as we normally do because we are re-branding! With the acquisition of The Captury we...
Insights In Motion – Interview Series
DARI clients have been applying our ecosystem of solutions in a variety of different areas for years. This interview series...